Monday, May 22, 2006
- Paperwork on roof did not arrive with today's post. I can't proceed any further with the mortgage and survey until I see it - for fear of wasting another three hundred pounds if the paperwork turns out to be a pile of crap. It's now been two weeks and four days since the seller claims that she received this paperwork from the builder.
- Phoned solicitor for confirmation of when this was sent. No answer, left a message.
- Tried solicitor again. No answer.
- Tried solicitor again. She tells me that despite leaving "strict instructions with the girls for it to be sent out urgently" on Friday, it didn't get sent. She tells me it will be with me in tomorrow's post.
- Phoned Mortgage Advisor to ask about decreasing the amount I want to borrow (increasing deposit). He's not in that office, given number of Blyth office
- Phoned Mortgage Advisor in Blyth. No problem with changing amount to borrow, just send a note when I send the paperwork back (which I can do when I get this roof stuff from solicitors).
- Think I'll have a day off today, as my legs are tired.
Comments: Post a Comment