Wednesday, May 17, 2006
- Phoned solicitor to ask if she had any expected paperwork from seller's solicitor. She had not so I asked her to phone them.
- Papers from Halifax that I was expecting with yesterday's post, still haven't arrived.
- Solicitor phoned back to say she has phoned seller's solicitor and apparently the paperwork is 'on the way' to her.
- Walk to the post office and back. Can't see any other action as it's pissing down.
- Run up the stairs 20 times.
- Walk to Clydach and back for a meal in the pub.
Comments: Post a Comment