Tuesday, May 16, 2006
- Phoned solicitor to inform her that I had spoken to seller and seller said they had left paperwork with their solicitor. Solicitor busy, will phone me back.
- Solicitor phoned me back and informed they had not received anything from seller's solicitor.
- Solicitor promised not to cause so much trouble with new building society
- Run at lunch time. 25 mins
- Bike from Glais to Godregraig and back on NCN 43
- Helping to move a range cooker through a garden, over a fence and in through a window
Comments: Post a Comment