Tuesday, May 23, 2006
- Roof stuff (invoices, 10 year guarantee, quote for further work) came through the post.
- Signed mortgage papers and posted them off.
- Lease had been resent to me as I didn't initial the plan last time. Did this and posted it back to solicitor.
- Phoned Halifax to pay for survey, mortgage man not there
- Phoned Halifax to pay for survey, mortgage man on another call (will ring back)
- Mortgage man phoned back. Took my payment details. Will arrange a valuation for hopefully Thursday.
- 25 mins at lunch time. Felt pretty good. (just tried to measure it on the map.. came up with 4km / 2.5 miles)
Comments: Post a Comment