<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Training 

1st run over and done with.

I changed into some swimming shorts and a T-shirt, did some stretching (possibly not the right sort) and managed fifteen minutes of mainly jogging.

I didn't enjoy it.

Now it's over I feel rather relaxed and rather alert (this I enjoy); and I have a little taste of sick and acid in my mouth (this I don't).

Next thing I have to do is buy some decent running shoes.

Update: It also messes with your sleep pattern. I had five hours sleep last night and spent most of the time being dragged around by Prince Charles to various official functions while being introduced as his new 'partner'. I think he was just trying to wind up the press, but I caused a bigger storm than he intended due to my refusal to sing 'God Save the Queen'.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder