<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Living on your own 

I don't know where I am with the house purchase, I never really have.

I pulled some moves last week and they may or may not bear fruit.

If someone asked me to describe the process of buying a house in one word I would say, 'Vague'.

Whatever the outcome (buying or renting) I'm one step closer to living alone again, and the thing that worries the most about this is toilet flushing.

If it's yellow you really should mellow and if it's only you in the house then from where comes the reason to flush it down?

I'm not regular in the number two department and I'm slightly obsessive-compulsive and I'm scared shitless (see what I've done there) that I'll get trapped in this behaviour of just leaving it one more go and one more go. I can't explain it but I can feel it. Maybe something like you feel when you are out of petrol and the thrill of going on for just one more petrol station - even deep down you know you'll probably be alright because you went at least as far as this on empty last time you ran out, or maybe I'll think of a better analogy, or maybe you'll just understand or you'll never.

Thinking about it, I am a bit... I was just thinking through the house thing and I remember how much I love the idea of filling up a hover bag... and there are a million other things...like how much I like putting things in bins and doing other people's washing up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder