<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Emergency bus tickets 

One of my New Year's resolutions was to become an established collector of Emergency Bus Tickets. I have acquired two so far:

Emergency bus ticket




These tickets are given out when normal ticket dispensing is temporarily unavailable.

I'm not sure what a better name would be: 'ad hoc bus tickets', 'interim bus tickets' maybe?

I just know that Emergency normally means a fire, or tsunami or something like that.

The 'Emergency' alluded to here is the ticket machine breaking down.

I just worry what happens if there is a bus crash and everyone apart from the driver dies and the bus is about to blow up. Will he be able to convey the gravity of the situation to the emergency services over the radio?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder