<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

live sports and live gigs 

Things I'm looking forward to. I am a lucky guy.
I am confusing myself slightly and needed to write this down. Here's my itinerary up to the end of the year:


Sat 13th Aug - QPR v Shefield United (London)
Fri 26th Aug - Ospreys v Wasps (Swansea)
Sat 3rd Sept - Wasps v Saracens & Leeds v London Irish (Twikenham) - provisional

Sun 11th Sept - England v Australia (Oval)
Sun 18th Sept - Borders v Ospreys (Galashiels)
Wed 21st Sept -
JSBX (London)
Sat 1st Oct - Gloucester v Ospreys (Gloucester)
Mon 21st Nov - Bob Dylan (London)
Sun 11th Dec - Leiceter v Ospreys (Leiceter)

Plus plenty of Ospreys home games with my season ticket.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder