<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

musical baton 

matt handed me the musical baton

1. Total volume of music files on my computer:

About 4GB on my laptop. More on my desktop, which I rarely use these days

2. Last CD I bought:
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Airoplane over the Sea
Which I don't really 'get'. Don't tell Steve.

3. Song Playing Right Now:
Nothing, I think I've gone off music, and the sound from the laptop is pretty rubbish. Although I did recover my CREATIVE ZEN JUKEBOX earlier this evening, first time I'd touched it for about a year. Black Steel by Tricky started playing when I turned it on (I think it remembers). So that fits in with the public enemy quote at the top of my blog.

4. Five Songs (or Albums) I listen to a lot or that move me:

Off the top of my head.
*Sunshine on a rainy day - Zoe (not Emma Bunton)
*Tindersticks - My Sister
*Wagner - Tristan und Isolde - Prelude and liebestod
*Mae hen wlad fy nhadau
*Myfanway
*Nokia theme - moves me to my phone

5. Three people to whom I pass the baton:

I'll need to think about this one

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder