<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Am a bit worried that lack of TV focal point in my appartment will lead to strained, forced conversations between me and unlucky guest. Have therefore invested in a coffee table book so I can offer browsing as an optional activity.
Am now wasting time thinking of the ideal coffee table book. May try to start a discussion on the subject as a means to force conversation with a reluctant guest.

Have also come to the conclusion that I'll never be able to have a meaningful relationship with anyone who doesn't appreciate American sitcom 'Seinfeld', and hasn't seen at least all episodes several times over. There are times in my life where every situation has a Seinfeld anecdote. (consider Kramer's idea for a coffee table book containing pictures of coffee tables for example). My crusade to create more Seinfeld devotees would be eased considerably if I remembered the approximate number of episodes required to developed an appreciation for the program rather then seeing it as 'just another crap American sit-com'. My best water-cooler moments have been discussions of the previous night's episode.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder