<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Is kinda weird getting up in the morning and getting ready to go to work in Beijing. The taxi driver from the hotel to the office this morning was the same guy I'd had yesterday! (don't know what the odds on that are, but I guess they're significantly reduced as I started from the same hotel). The office is about 30 mins drive away (mainly traffic). It has a 'Starbucks' in the lobby, evilly expensive but at least it’s real coffee. Will work four days this week and save the other for the ‘Forbidden City’ and preparing for the train trip (mainly buying loads of super-noodles). Even if I didn’t have to work I would have to do sightseeing on my own as Matt’s ankle is in a bad shape. Got over my first real infliction (a mini cold) since I left the UK back in September. I’ll write about later, but I think I like Beijing. Would be nice if it didn’t have quite so many ‘art’s students’ though.

Victor, I’ve figured out how I can work in a reference to M.G. Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, you’ll just have to wait a little longer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder