<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 03, 2002

Have never felt as safe taking money out of an ATM as I did today. We managed to get mixed up in the security team who were removing money from the bank’s vault and transferring it to an armour plated van. After seeing what was going on I decided that my withdrawal could wait until another day, but was gestured towards the machine by a guy in camouflage gear, a tin helmet and holding what can only me described as a sawn-off bazooka (it was actually the bazooka that he used to do the gesturing). There was another similarly armed guy on the other side of the door. Took the opportunity to wave my newly dispensed wad of money around with reckless abandon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about travel.
Technorati Blog Finder